Xinyi Li 李欣意
Assistant Professor at Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, Peking University.
My main research interests are probability theory and statistical physics.
I was an L. E. Dickson instructor at the University of Chicago from 2016 to 2019.
I received my Ph.D. from ETH Zurich. My advisor was Professor Alain-Sol Sznitman.
Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research
5 Yiheyuan Rd., Beijing 100871
Coordinates: 39°59'47.4"N 116°18'36.0"E
E-mail: firstnamelastname at bicmr dot pku dot edu dot cn
A (not always up-to-date) version of my CV can be found here.
I organize or co-organize the following seminars:
Some ecordings of THU-PKU-BNU Joint Probability Webinar and probability events at BICMR are available at BICMR_proba@bilibili.
I also organize or co-organize student seminars on various topics in current probability research. The theme varies every semester. Please contact me directly if you are interested.
- Y. Gao, P. Panov, X. Li and D. Shiraishi. The scaling limit of the occupation measure of random walk cut points. Preprint, available at arXiv:2310.09592, 57 pages, 12 figures.
- Y. Chang, H. Du and X. Li. Percolation threshold for Brownian loop soup on metric graphs. Preprint, available at arXiv:2304.08225, 8 pages, 1 figure.
- H. Du, Y. Gao, X. Li, and Z. Zhuang. Sharp estimates for probabilities of arm events in critical planar percolation. Preprint, available at arXiv:2205.15901, 50 pages, 10 figures.
- X. Li and Z. Zhuang. On large deviations and intersection of random interlacements. To appear in Bernoulli. Also available at, arXiv:2205.13953, 16 pages.
- Y. Gao, X. Li and W. Qian. Multiple points on the boundaries of Brownian loop-soup clusters. Preprint, available at arXiv:2205.11468, 55 pages, 12 figures.
- X. Li and R. Liu. The intermediate level-sets of the four-dimensional membrane model. Preprint, available at arXiv:2205.03621, 22 pages.
- G. Cai and X. Li.
On natural measures of SLE- and CLE-related random fractals. To appear in Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Probab. Stat.. Also available at arXiv:2205.01584, 34 pages, 2 figures.
- X. Li and Y. Liu. Sharpness of phase transition for Voronoi percolation in hyperbolic space. Preprint, available at arXiv:2111.07276, 11 pages.
- X. Li and D. Shiraishi. The Hölder continuity of the scaling limit of three-dimensional loop-erased random walk. . Electron. J. Probab., 19, 27, pp. 1-37 (2022).
- X. Li and D. Shiraishi. Natural parametrization for the scaling limit of loop-erased random walk in three dimensions. Preprint, available at arXiv:1811.11685, 74 pages, 3 figures. Submitted.
- N. Holden, X. Li and X. Sun. Natural parametrization of percolation interface and pivotal points. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Probab. Stat., 58, 1, pp. 7-25 (2022). Also available at arXiv:1804.07286.
- N. Holden, G. Lawler, X. Li and X. Sun. Minkowski content of Brownian cut points. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Probab. Stat., 58, 1, pp. 455-488 (2022). Also available at arXiv:1803.10613.
- X. Li and D. Shiraishi. One-point function estimates for loop-erased random walk in three dimensions. Electron. J. Probab., 24, 111, pp. 1-46 (2019).
- M. Hilario, X. Li and P. Panov. Shape theorem and surface fluctuation for Poisson cylinders. Electron. J. Probab., 24, 68, pp. 1-16 (2019).
- X. Li. Percolative properties of Brownian interlacements and its vacant set. J. Theor. Probab. (2019). Also available at arXiv:1610.08204.
- X. Li. A lower bound for disconnection by simple random walk. Ann. Probab., 45, 2, pp. 879-931 (2017). Also available at arXiv:1412.3959.
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. A lower bound for disconnection by random interlacements. Electron. J. Probab., 19, 17, pp. 1-26 (2014).
- X. Li and A.-S. Sznitman. Large deviations for occupation time profiles of random interlacements. Probab. Theory Relat. Fields, 161, 1-2, pp. 309-350 (2015).