9. Concerning Keisler Measures over ultraproducts,
8. An invitation to extension domination, (with Jinhe Ye)
Accepted to Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic, [arxiv].
7. Definable convolution and idempotent Keisler measures II, (with Artem Chernikov)
Accepted to Model Theory (Special issue for Ehud Hrushovski), [arxiv].
5. Sequential approximations of types and measures
4. Associativity of the Morley product of invariant measures in NIP theories, (with Gabriel Conant)
3. Definable convolution and idempotent Keisler measures, (with Artem Chernikov)
2. Remarks on generic stability in independent theories, (with Gabriel Conant)
1. Local Keisler measures and NIP formulas
Approximation theorems for Keisler measures
University of Notre Dame, 2020, [ pdf]
1. Measures and stability in a model, [pdf]